Friday, December 02, 2005

Wolf Parade EP #1

I thought for a while about posting this but I'm gonna go ahead and do it, for a couple reasons: One being the fact that it is looooong out of print. Two being that I think you guys would probably be very interested in this. So here it is. Keep in mind, this is a VERY rough EP. It's extremely lo-fi, but I think I almost like it more than the album versions. I feel like Wolf Parade is the kinda band that shouldn't sound any bit polished, I like 'em nice and fuzzy and heavy on the sythns. Enough talk, grab it up. I dont know how long I'll keep it up, but it's not going to be too long, so don't miss out.

[RAR]: Wolf Parade - EP 1 (22mb)
1. Modern World
2. Wits Or A Dagger
3. Secret Knives
4. Dinner Bells

And for your laughing pleasure: HAHAHA!
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

take it down.... leave it be

6:51 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

haha

7:36 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Thanks for posting that!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home