Sunday, April 23, 2006

The Morning Benders



I've been listening to a lot of Beulah and Voxtrot and like minded pop lately and The Morning Benders fit in exactly with what I want to listen to right now. Sounding a bit like the Walkmen singing The Beatles, or Voxtrot, The Morning Benders have a perfect grasp on how to write pop music. These tracks come from their recently self released Loose Change EP which I havent stopped listening to all day. If you like Voxtrot or The Beatles or any finer guitar pop bands, then you'll fall in love with these guys! I have.

[MP3]: The Morning Benders :: Grain of Salt
[MP3]: The Morning Benders :: Heavy Hearts

[BUY]: Loose Change by The Morning Benders for $7!

The Morning Benders on MySpace.


Also, as a side note, who wants to buy me this totally awesome new Go! Team shirt? I mean, c'mon, it's so hot.
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!