Sunday, May 14, 2006

"Your Kisses Are Wasted On Me" Live At King Tut's

I meant to get to this earlier, but I didn't have enough server space to host it myself, so I was looking around for other ways to get the job done. YouTube wouldn't work because I know some people would like to download it. However I did come up with a solution: an embedded video of it here right below, and a sendspace link where you can download it. Sorry for the inconveinence of no direct link, but really, the extra work is very very worth it, just look at them dance!



Download it!
[MPG]: The Pipettes :: Your Kisses Are Wasted On Me (live @ King Tut's)

The lovely fantastic Pipettes on MySpace!

You should probably buy stuff too, so go do that here, I'm sure they'll appreciate it. The Pips are also featured on Memphis Industries' punningly titled, Now That's What I Call Memphis! compilation that will be given away with every online CD or LP order for the next two weeks. The tracklist is fantastic!

1) The Go! Team - We Just Won't Be Defeated
2) Dungen - Panda
3) The Russian Futurists - Paul Simon
4) The Squire Of Somerton - Forgotten Son
5) Absentee - Something To Bang
6) Field Music - You're So Pretty
7) The Black Neon - Ralph & Barbara
8) The Pipettes - Your Kisses Are Wasted On Me
9) El Perro Del Mar - This Loneliness

See?!?! So Get Going!
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!