Monday, October 02, 2006

We've hit a big pothole in the big blogger highway


Potholey Moley!

Our MP3 hosting service, EzArchive, informed us today that our account was being suspended due to an excessive amount of bandwidth transfer that was in-turn having an effect on the rest of their clients accounts. It is not likely that they will have us back up anytime soon, so it looks like we'll be looking for a new hosting service. For the time being, it looks like none of the MP3 or .ZIP links on the site will be working. I will post an update once I get a little more information as to what my next move will be. Thanks for reading, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Might I suggest checking out some of the fine blogs in my sidebar while you wait for things to come back to life around here.

Matt
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

2 Comments:

Blogger cbotwell said...

Looks like they are cracking down on the music bloggers. I think ear farm got booted also.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Klabauttermann said...

Hi, can you reupload please, the song "since you stole my heart" by saturday looks good to me?

or email me the song he_is_coxon@yahoo.com

pleeeeaaasseeeee

Thanks sooo much! :)

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home