Friday, January 19, 2007

What does "twee" mean to you?

There won't be a legitimate post today as I'm pretty swamped at work, unlike almost every other Friday I've ever worked. Anyway, I just wanted to take a minute to present a little something. I'll be tallying the results of the "Royal Court of Twee" this weekend and since it seems like a lot of you have had some strong opinions to share in the comments, I thought perhaps it would be neat to include some of your thoughts in the results post. I'd like to know what "twee" means to you. Sooo, if you feel so inclined, please send me an email at 83in05(at)gmail(dot)com letting me know what you think. Thanks! If you send me something it will definitely end up in the post, so if you don't want your thoughts presented publicly, then please let me know in your email.

Have a great weekend! :)
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you want us to define twee? as Amelia Fletcher said in AttaGirl, 'fuck you, no way!'.

just kidding.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

haha no, not define it. but if you like it, it's gotta mean something to you, right?

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it means about the same to me as the word emo. music is music. genres are pointless.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

shut up okay.

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about people like me who love emo and twee?

am i tweemo?

4:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no you're gay.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home