Thursday, March 22, 2007

Boat Club: Warmer Climes

The debut single from Göteborg's Boat Club, Warmer Climes, is finally out now on the totally awesome I Wish I Was Unpopular Records. The single's two tracks are a catchy blend of early New Order-eqsue electronics and modern indiepop. The single's A-side, "Warmer Climes," has a bit of a calypso/island feel to it. I can't really explain it, but I'm liking it a lot. There's a little bit of shoegaze, too, predominantly on the record's B-side, "Memories." Basically, Boat Club's got tons of potential and I can't wait to hear more from them. Pick up the single from I Wish I Was Unpopular.

[MP3]: Boat Club :: Warmer Climes (Very Rec'd!!)

Boat Club on MySpace
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

1 Comments:

Blogger Patsy Stone said...

Yah, i <3 boat club. They remind me a lot of Bent.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home