Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Another Sunny Day: You Should All Be Murdered 7"


"You Should All Be Murdered" (sarah022)

These days I listen to a lot more older stuff than new stuff, and some of this old stuff is out-of-print/hard-to-find/M.I.A./whatever, so I guess what I'm trying to say is I think it'd be pretty fun to post a lot more old singles than I currently do. They're all out of print 7"s basically, so I'm assuming it's cool to spread them around and stuff. Anyway, yeah I hope some people like the idea of this, I think it'll be more enjoyable and fantastic.

The way I see it is there's no better way to get going than to share with you what is probably my favorite single ever: Another Sunny Day's grimly titled "You Should All Be Murdered" b/w "Horseriding" and "Green." Released on Sarah Records back in 1989, it was one of the label's most popular records ever, likely due to the leading track's overall "Smiths-ness." Deritavive or not, it really doesn't matter, it's an amazing song and an amazing single and one of my favorite songs ever.

Another Sunny Day
You Should All Be Murdered

[Sarah Records, 1989]
DOWNLOAD IT (.ZIP File, 15mb)

Tracklist:
1. You Should All be Murdered
2. Horseriding
3. Green

Labels: ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

next up, aberdeen. please?

12:04 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

we'll see!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i was surprised to hear a drum machine on that track.

4:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yes, it is one of the Best Sarah 7"s, with Horseriding being my fave on the 7". "Downstairs I feel so different, but everything's the same.."

8:50 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

my fav on the 7" would definitely have to be "you should all be murdered" but all three songs are fantastic

10:15 PM  
Blogger Burcu said...

you're my favourite blogger.

4:14 PM  
Blogger nils-mart said...

I'm a recent fan of your blog, good sir, and I just have to add to the sentiment that this is one of the best Sarah 7"s! I can barely leave the house without having played it first.

/Nils-Mart

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home