Thursday, August 02, 2007

The Good Grief: "Pages"

Here's a secret: I barely read any of my email. It doesn't really matter though, about 98% of it wouldn't interest me in a million years anyway. The only problem is that, I imagine, there's probably a few things I've missed that I actually might have liked -- that was almost the case with The Good Grief. The Good Grief are a wonderful pop band from Santa Cruz, California comprised of three folks: Alisha, Dylan, and Dan. I was immediately in love with there songs "Pages" and "Mannequin", and the rest of their EP is constantly growing on me. Alisha's vocals remind me a lot of some band that I still haven't been able to place and it's really been bugging me. I also think they remind me of Sleater-Kinney, but like, more indiepop and less riot grrrrl (and also only on the songs where Alisha is singing). The chorus in "Pages" will be stuck in your head for a couple days, I guarantee it.

[MP3]: The Good Grief :: Pages (Highly Recommended!!!)
[MP3]: The Good Grief :: Mannequin (Highly Recommended, too!!)

The Good Grief on MySpace!

Labels: ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ginny said...

Now that is one good find!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Antarctica Takes It! > The Good Grief

8:16 PM  
Blogger Katharine said...

Ooooo they are quiet good! Thankyou muchly young man!

Katharine

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home