Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Wednesday Shoegaze Mélange


Mmmmmm Wednesday.

Hello hello! This post, like the others, is a quick five-song mix of random songs that I love a lot. However, today there's a theme, which unless you're blind, you should be fairly aware of already. Anyway, I don't have too much to say, except that if you've never heard some of these before, I would urge you to do so, cause you might just fall in love. It's hard not too, sometimes.

[MP3]: Slowdive :: Alison
from the Souvlaki LP [Creation Records, 1993]

[MP3]: Secret Shine :: Temporal
from the Untouched LP [Sarah Records, 1993]

[MP3]: My Bloody Valentine :: Cigarette In Your Bed
from the You Made Me Realise EP [Creation Records, 1988]

[MP3]: Eternal :: Sleep
from the Breathe 7" [Sarah Records, 1991]

[MP3]: Ride :: Like A Day Dream
from the Play EP [Creation Records, 1990]

Well! Okay! Bye! Also, I may do a part two of this sometime cause as I was picking songs, I ran across a lot more than five that I wanted to post, and I'd like to post them sometime. So yeah, awesome.

Labels: , , , , , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

9 Comments:

Blogger Katharine said...

No Ambulance LTD?

Rocking post and blog man

I like how you say jangle

:)

10:17 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

ambulance ltd aren't bad, but i'd would hardly consider them to be grouped with these bands

11:19 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

thank you though :)

11:19 AM  
Blogger Campfires and Battlefields said...

Hi Matt,

These links seem to be broken, or is it just me?

2:04 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

i think the server may be down for a bit, it seems all links arent currently working. hopefullt it be back up soon :(

2:28 PM  
Blogger Katharine said...

No worries :-)

Would you clasify them as shoegaze tho? I guess Im still trying to geta firm grasp on a clear definition of the term 'shoegaze'...maybe

Take Care

3:16 AM  
Blogger Numero 6 said...

For Eternal Last.fm shows the R&B trio (bleah)
:-)

7:53 AM  
Blogger marathonpacks said...

This is a sweet mix, man!

That earlier comment has to be from an Ambulance Ltd. guy's girlfriend or whatever.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Hazey Lady said...

LOL totally agreed! (cmnt above)

Was on hype machine trying to find some Pygmalion stuff but well.... there is always time for Alison ;-)

MBV gig in 2 1/2 months... can't wait!

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home