Sunday, September 16, 2007

Requests for reposts of the old mixtape projects

I've gotten a lot of requests recently for me to repost the old Mixtape Projects [Sleepytime and Summer Drive], but I've got a problem. I would love to repost them for you guys, but I no longer have the original zip files I made for the "Mixtape Projects On-the-Go" post, and I unfortunately no longer have some of the songs that appeared on those Mixtape Projects...

So, the reason for this post is to ask if anyone out there still reading has saved the zip files from the "On-The-Go" post and wouldn't mind sending them to me so I can repost them for everyone. Okay, so if you've got them, please get in touch, you'll be making a lot of people happy!

Thanks,
Matt

Labels:

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home