Thursday, November 08, 2007

Indiepop On Youtube 1


Embedded youtube vids are back!

So, right, I used to do this before, but I kind of forgot about it and stopped keeping it up. The reason I'm formally bringing it back is because it gave me the opportunity to make a new graphic for it, and never do I miss a chance to make a new graphic! There's some real good one's this week, make sure you watch them all! Also be advised that every video may not fall directly under "indiepop," but what's a genre anyway?

A Boy Named Thor :: Jersey Sure? [1999]



The Pains of Being Pure At Heart :: A Teenager In Love [2007]



Moscow Olympics :: Second Trace [2007]



The Swirlies :: Bell [1992]



Eric's Trip :: Stove [1993]



Bye!

Labels: , , , , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan-onymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Dan-onymous said...

Half expected a Dion & the Belmonts cover when I saw the title of the Pains of Being Pure at Heart song. Should've known better, and I enjoyed this more anyway.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home