Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm Lost Inside A Flippin' Vortex

It feels like just yesterday that I first put Pocketbooks' Cross the Line 7" on the record player and went to indiepop heaven, but they've already got a brand new EP out in March! The Waking Up EP will be out March 17th on Make Do And Mend Records and features – to my knowledge – the only pop song to ever employ the words "flippin'" and "vortex" in the same line. Don't know if it trumps "Cross the Line," but "Don't Stop" is quite the catchy little song, and I love the harmonies in the chorus. Again, the new record is out March 17th, but they're already sending out advance copies and you can go order yours at Make Do And Mend!!!

[MP3]: Pocketbooks :: Don't Stop (Very Very Rec'd!!)

Pocketbooks on MySpace!

Labels: ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

1 Comments:

Blogger mp3hugger said...

Hey Matt, I have just been playing your best song ever (sidebar youtubey thingy). What a band, it makes me cry thinking about how good they were.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home