Monday, December 29, 2008

Goodbye Indie-MP3

I know I'm a bit late in my goodbye, but I felt it important to mention. In case you don't already know, Indie-MP3 has finally closed it's internet doors. I knew Tom and Trev were getting pretty busy with all their LostMusic dealings, but I had always been oblivious to the fact that Indie-MP3 might one day be affected. I owe a great huge debt of gratitude to what they've been doing over there since 2001. It's in large part to Indie-MP3 – and also Roque's old blog Mira El Pendulo (inspired by Indie-MP3) – that I even got into the fantastic and lovely world of Indiepop in the first place, so for that I am forever thankful! Indie-MP3 will be very missed, but I can't wait to see what the guys have got planned in the future!

Labels:

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Thanks Matt and appreciated.

Lostmusic has a new reviews blog at:

http://lostmusic.co.uk/blog/

The "news" that indie mp3 reported on has been replaced by

http://indiepopnews.com

Those making the news do the posts!

I will be contributing to both now and again.

4:52 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

well it's nice to know all is not lost! i saw indiepopnews mentioned on anorak, what a great idea that is! all the best luck with lostmusic!

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

情趣用品,情趣,
電動按摩棒,G點,
AV女優,跳蛋,
跳蛋,潤滑液,
情趣精品,SM,
吊帶襪,情人趣味用品,
角色扮演,充氣娃娃,
性感睡衣,自慰器,
自慰杯,電動自慰器,
威而柔,逼真按摩棒,
振動按摩棒 ,按摩棒,
AV,情人趣味千奈,

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home