Monday, January 26, 2009

In the evening you invited me to have tea


Niza in 2000.

Kris posted Niza's song "Por Las Tardes" on Heaven Is Above Your Head back on the 21st of January, but I just recently got around to listening to it. Like him, I'm in love! I can't say I've ever heard of them until now, but this song alone is enough to convince me to pick up their lone 2002 LP on Elefant Records, 'Canciones de temporada'. I'm not gonna post the track – you can get it over at Kris' blog – but here's the equally great video for the song that I just found last night!



Order 'Canciones de temporada' from Elefant!

Labels: , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

1 Comments:

Blogger Viola Tricolor said...

This album is lovely.
I recommend you any of the elefant compilation I think is the best way to know the groups of the label. There a lot of great spanish bands in this label, la casa azul (!!!), cooper, carlos berlanga, nosoträsh, vacaciones, la monja enana....tell me if you want any.
I love your blog, thank you for all this great songs.
Besos desde España.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home