Monday, February 23, 2009

Free Loan Investments live set on YouTube!!!

I don't know about you, but I never knew these were in existence. I'd seen the other FLI videos a million times over, but I just noticed this live set from OSAKAvsTOKYO last night. I'm not sure what the date is on this, so if anyone knows, could you let me know! Under the assumption that I'm not the only who A.) loves the Free Loan Investments and B.) has never seen these videos before, I feel it my duty to share them with you!!! These are a few of the highlights, in my opinion, but you can watch the rest of the set (six more songs!) HERE.







:)

Labels:

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hell of a find, Matt. Very nice. You are not incorrect in any of your assumptions!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home