Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Japan Air video for an old Japan Air song!


Japan Air

I first mentioned Japan Air almost 2 years ago and since then they've recorded new songs, released a single on Cloudberry Records and starting putting words in their songs. However, they've got a new video and it's for one of their older, instrumental songs – the first song of theirs I ever heard, actually – called "Crack of Dawn". Watch it!



Japan Air's 3" single is still available from Cloudberry and I would really suggest grabbing it. All three songs are perfect slices of dreamy Sarah Records-esque indiepop.

Labels: ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

2 Comments:

Blogger shhhh said...

i love japan air-- now it's time to start hoping for a video for "Claire".

5:14 PM  
Blogger Mizuhara said...

One of my favorite indiepop bands from the new scene by far. I can listen to Claire forever!

great post, as always =]

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home