Monday, March 23, 2009

Years went by and I never heard you cry


Cats On Fire

My copy of the new Cats On Fire record Our Temperance Movement hasn't arrived in the mail yet (it should be showing up soon, along with Pocketbooks' Flight Paths!), but between listening to "Horoscope" over and over and now watching this new video for "Tears In Your Cup", I'll be very surprised if Our Temperance Movement doesn't end up being one of my most loved records of 2009. I'm not sure what to say about it at the moment as I have yet to hear it all, but I imagine I'll be at a loss for words then, too. Now if I could only get a chance to see them play live!



Our Temperance Movement is out now on the HDIF label! Order it here!
Cats On Fire on MySpace!

Labels: ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

3 Comments:

Blogger nutop said...

This album is great! Almost makes me sad that i'm going the SF Popfest over the NY Popfest. I would love to see them play.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm new here. Can we exchange links?

1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On hanging bridge, your I relative chi flat irons and good. Suddenly, you make an effort the bridge to shake; The following river water rapids, above staggers not steadily, my face whiten, several want to cry to make noise; You take advantage of a favorable situation me support into the bosom, added that you have the acrophobia. I complain about the judgment which is angry to drift away, did not chi flat iron know that is should praise you well? Should blame your badness! 18 see off, roadside shelter evening. On zigzag bridge, erudite Confucian scholar you, light bunch of I; A language one happy, one chi hair straightener warm, marches into the bamboo calmly to pass slowly quiet place.

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home