Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Attention!

Hey! My apologies for the lack of action around here lately. Whenever I get busy this blog tends to be the first thing to get knocked to the bottom of my list of priorities. But I wanted to make a quick post to say that I fiiiiiiiinally got my Mayfair Set and Brilliant Colors 7"s in the mail yesterday. The wait, long as it was, was well worth it in my opinion. I've had them both spinning constantly for the past 48 hours and they seem to only be getting better. At the moment I think I'm loving Brilliant Colors a bit more than the Mayfair Set, but I would still highly recommend picking both up as soon as you can.

You can order both 7"s from Captured Tracks on MySpace!

Labels: , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

this gives me hope that I too will receive mine! c'mon, captured tracks!

4:07 PM  
Blogger DMB said...

Like the blog!

http://pitchbendpost.blogspot.com/

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home