Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I had a dream of you, but dreams don't come true


Songs About You

It had been at least two years since this record had played in my presence, but I played "Leaving" in the car the other night and now I seem to be on an endless and dreamy Language of Flowers kick. It's a lot like love, really. I don't recall these songs meaning as much to me before as they seem to now, which is entirely possible – it has been two years, maybe I actually understand them now. Now if only the clouds would part and dreams would come true and we'd get a brand new Language of Flowers record. Sadly, this seems like more than a dream at this point. However, we should feel lucky that we still have songs like "Leaving".

[MP3]: Language of Flowers :: Leaving

Labels:

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are many songs that bring back fond memories for me and some that have been a part of a dream come true.

CJ xx

11:45 AM  
Blogger alex said...

Aw, I love this record! Makes me want to go home, dig it out and dance around the room to "If It's Not You".

10:19 PM  
Blogger Snk said...

Hello. I found your blog when I was looking the lyric for this song but it's impossible to find it.

Could you do me the favor and to write the lyric, please? In that way I can understand what she says and sing it too.

Thank you.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Lost Detective said...

this song it's!!! but I don't have the complete lyrics, please would you post it here, please? =(

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home