Friday, May 15, 2009

You're Alight!


The sleeve looks good enough to eat.

Eux Autres are back with a new single, out June 2nd on Bons Mots Records! "You're Alight" b/w "A Band Undone" is the bands first release featuring new members Yoshi Nakamoto (Aislers Set, Still Flyin') and multi-instrumentalist Nevada Jones (not to be confused with multi-adventurist Indiana Jones) and it's sure to be a winner. The rad artwork and design are courtesy of San Francisco's Yellow Owl Workshop and might I say, they really outdid themselves! That orange paper looks a lot like this French paper that I used on something earlier this semester, good choice! Anyway, if I were you, I'd get to ordering it right away because there's only 250 copies to go around. Did I also mention that the first 50 orders get a sweet Eux Autres lapel pin?! I'm not typically one for wearing lapel pins, but I feel like I really need one of those.

You can preorder over at Bons Mots Records for $5!

Unfamiliar with Eux Autres? Get familiar!
[MP3]: Eux Autres :: Other Girls

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ALSO!
This Sunday in Baltimore, MD! Be there or be square, dudes.

Labels: ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shawna said...

I'm always on the lookout for new music, and you might have made my life a lot easier! You're now being favorited or w/e.

Love.

4:41 PM  
Blogger stoneroses said...

Great music...
come and visit my blog of indie-pop music...maybe you'll find some good stuff...
Hello from Normandy

4:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love those Eux Autres. Please note, though, that it's 'You're Alight,' not 'You're Alright.'

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home