Monday, August 31, 2009

Apple Orchard: "A Month Of Spring"

I've been loving this new video from Apple Orchard for their upcoming single "A Month Of Spring"! It's supposed to be out on a nice piece of 7" vinyl at yet-to-be-determined date later this year. I'm hoping for sooner rather than later though, because I think this might just be the best thing Ryan and Dale have ever crafted! That guitar line is pretty brilliant, too, guys.



Not content to let a forthcoming 7" be enough, they've also got a fantastic new EP out right now! It's called Leafy Lanes and I'll be mentioning it further later. For now, I'm off to my first day of class. Goodbye Summer!

Apple Orchard on MySpace!

Labels: ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

apple orchard is fantastic! :)

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home