Monday, August 31, 2009

A monthly mix: September!


Crafted for Fall.

It's monthly mix time again! Just in time for school! I got really excited making this mix because I got to make it seasonally appropriate. Autumn, as some may know, is my number one favorite season of all and it's finally just around the corner! It's just starting to get a little colder at night and that great Autumn smell is just starting to work it's way into the air! There some obviously titled songs (see: MLS and The Castaway Stones tracks), some that just really remind me of Fall (see: Gaze and Pants Yell!) along with a bunch of other new and old tracks that I think you'll find quite fantastic and fitting. I hope that you enjoy it!

Hopefully now that I'll be in more of a set schedule with school, I'll be posting more, too! I've got a lot of great stuff that I want to get up here!

DOWNLOAD IT!*

Tracklist:
01. The Manhattan Love Suicides "Autumn Fades In"
02. #Poundsign# "Coffee Flavoured Friend"
03. Moonpools & Caterpillars "Colossal Youth"
04. Holiday Flyer "Things That Made You Blue"
05. Gaze "400 A.D."
06. Fudge "Pez"
07. Language Of Flowers "Leaving"
08. Tsunami "Water's Edge"
09. The Castaway Stones "Autumn II"
10. The Cat's Miaow "If Things Had Been Different"
11. The Ecstasy Of Saint Theresa "What's"
12. Embarrassing Fruits "Corner"
13. Weed Hounds "Embrace (More Or Less)"
14. Fireflies "Butterscotch"
15. The Magnetic Fields "The Trouble I've Been Looking For"
16. Pants Yell! "Our Turf"

*Apologies for sendspace link, but the file was too big to use drop.io :(

Labels: , , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Nice choice with the Saint Theresa song. That's their best.

Fudge's Drive would have been a better autumn pick though. :]

7:04 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

it's my favorite of theirs!
as for fudge, yeah, youre right, drive has that nice fall feeling to it... i've just been so hooked on pez lately – it was the first one i went for!

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

excuse me, wheres "autumn" by the cat's miaow and "gone by fall" by the shapiros????????????

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home