Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New Pants Yell!: "Cold Hands"


Pants Yell!

Pants Yell! have just posted up a new song from their upcoming Slumberland debut on MySpace this morning! It's a new, pretty much completely different version of their song that appeared on the first Skatterbrain compilation. Along with it's fuller instrumentation and quicker beat, "Cold Hands" seems to also be sporting a few new lyrics and a shortened title! While I'd gotten pretty familiar with the other version, I'm loving this one too just after a few listens and I'm now officially even more excited for the new record even more than I thought I could be. Received Pronunciation will be out November 10 on LP/CD care of Slumberland Records! A PY! album on vinyl!!! Slumberland makes dreams come true, folks.

Go Listen to "Cold Hands" on MySpace!

Labels: ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home