Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Introducing Brilliant Colors!


Brilliant Colors

Brilliant Colors' debut LP has probably been one of my most anticipated records of the year and in less than a month it will finally be out! November 3rd on none other than Slumberland Records! If it seems like every other word on this blog is Slumberland, than you've been playing good attention, but it's only because they won't let up. Maybe if Slumberland stopped doing so many great things, I would have less to mention – but then, how sad a world that would be.

There's talk of Introducing being some kind of great leap forward for the band, but I'm not so sure I buy that. My first listen to "Absolutely Anything" was a joy of course, and I'm sure the rest of the record is just as fucking great, but to call it anything more than Brilliant Colors just doing their thing, which they do so well, would be a bit hyperbolic. Full speed, shambling pop gems are what they've got and that's more than good enough for me. I can't wait to dance around my living room like a fool to this record.

[MP3]: Brilliant Colors :: Absolutely Anything (Way Recommended!)

Brilliant Colors on MySpace!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Also, you should be able to comment again. I apologize for the "member-only" comment restriction that's been on for a little while, but it was the only way to make the spam commenters go away!

Labels: ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

2 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

love your picks.

have you checked out the re-release on asthmatic kitty of sufjan? i haven't been on there yet to hear it, but just wondering if anyone is into it.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well,
amazing blog !
if you want to listen to our songs,
you can download our early 4 tracks at :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F7JS2ZW2

don't hesitate and tell your taste

bye

greetings from France

eva

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home