Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Susurrate


Susurrate

I've been listening to Ecstasy of Saint Theresa's debut LP Susurrate (Along with The Spinanes' Strand) pretty much endlessly as of late. It feels like such a perfect record to me and I seem to keep getting lost in it. Some strange mixing (see: "Thorn In Y'r Grip"), but it all work so well. Their first EP Pigment is also amazing, and by all accounts probably better than Susurrate, but I love them both. Here's "Pistaccio Places", from Susurrate.

[MP3]: Ecstasy of Saint Theresa :: Pistaccio Places (Highly Recommended!)

Labels: , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got linked over to your blog via iheartdaily.com, and I just wanna thank you for having the dedication to post about bands; and thus introducing me to the previously unknown genre :)

So thank you :) Keep up the good work

-SP

6:39 PM  
Blogger John Zarrillo said...

"What" is one of my all time favorite songs

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home