Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A monthly mix: February!



Please excuse the delay on this one, at least it's finally here! It was originally delayed due to getting settled into my last semester of college, but then the 30+ inches of snow currently keeping me down hasn't exactly helped either. Anyway, enough excuses! If you happen to be similarly and happily snowed in like me then you'll probably find a lot to like about the lush wintery sounds on this mix. If you'd rather be dreaming of Spring, you're gonna have to wait until the next one, because when the snow is coming down I just never want it to stop. Maybe it'll stop sometime, though. For now, here are fourteen mostly dreamy songs. Something old and something new, something noisy and something smooth — and lots of other things! If I were you I would go make myself a snow fort and listen to this in there.

DOWNLOAD IT!

Tracklist:
01. The Radio Dept. "Heaven's On Fire"
02. The Electric Pop Group "Drawing Lines"
03. Sambassadeur "Sandy Dunes"
04. Sea Dweller "Underwater Town"
05. Chin Chin "Dark Days"
06. My Favorite "Cult Hero, Come Home"
07. Sourpatch "Outer Space"
08. Grenadine "I Only Have Eyes For You"
09. Bouquet "Electric Fluff"
10. The Arctic Flow "Books and Magazines"
11. The Cat's Miaow "Tangle My Shoes"
12. Felt "Mexican Bandits"
13. Veronica Falls "Starry Eyes"
14. Pia Fraus "Deep Purple Girl"

Enjoy!

Labels: , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

1 Comments:

Blogger xrobinbanksx said...

loving this! thanks for all you do. your blog is awesome!

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home