Wednesday, September 01, 2010

A monthly mix: September 2010!


Fall is almost here!

I love Fall. This really shouldn't be any kind of secret to anyone that even knows me in the very most remote way. The connection between so much of the music I love and the many smells and sensations of this upcoming season is kind of uncanny, but it's something I've come to truly look forward to every year. There's nothing like putting on the perfect record and going for a walk or even a drive outside in that crispier than crisp air. Anyway, the mix. Well here it is. Take it out for a ride! It would be a little better if it weren't still 90 degrees during the day, but what can you do?

DOWNLOAD IT! [NEW LINK!]

Tracklist:
01. Cinema Red & Blue "Ballad Of A Bus Stop"
02. Felt "My Face Is On Fire"
03. Cold Cold Hearts "Broken Teeth"
04. Ruby Falls "I Knew You When"
05. The Birthday Machine "Direction & Destination"
06. The Spinanes "Rummy"
07. Lilys "Elizabeth Colour Wheel"
08. The Pines "Kisses And Fog"
09. The Airfields "The Long Way Home"
10. Boyracer "My Town"
11. The Fauns "1991"
12. Scrawl "Disappear Without A Trace"
13. Henry's Dress "Zero Zero Zero"
14. The Lucksmiths "If You Lived Here, You'd Be Home Now"

Labels: ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for another great post Matt. It's been a while since there's been a new post on Skatterbrain & I was worried it was dead.

12:53 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

You're very welcome! It has been quite a while... It's definitely not dead, I'm just a bad poster :( I'd like to start posting more often, but we'll see if that actually happens. I hope it does! Anyway, thanks for still coming by!

12:54 AM  
Blogger area51 said...

thanks for the new compilation matt!

Unfortunately, the link doesn't work :-(

5:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

same here.. everytime i try to d/l the comp there is a problem :(
is there another link or something ? :/

9:08 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

Oh no! Sorry guys, I don't know what's wrong with it. I'll try to upload it again real quick. Hold on.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

I hate to have to use sendspace, but it's working a whole lot better than mediafire right now, so...

Anyway, this new link be fine! Hope there's no more trouble! :)

10:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, this might sound kind of weird, and if you don;t want to that's completly fine of course, but i was just thinking that you seem to have a brilliant taste when it comes to music, and wondering i you could email me some mp3s? I'm too broke to ever afford internet at home, and the librarys network refuses you to download stuff, and alla my records are in sweden, while i'm uk - terrible combination!

Anyway, i'm starving when it comes to good music, and i would be so so happy if you could send me something to get by on. Well, now it feels just i'm just rambling (which i probably do..), and i'm gonna quit.

Thanks for a great blog by the way¬
E

3:43 PM  
Anonymous aworkzone said...

Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also... Big thanks for the useful info i found on Comentari de categoria nova.
Really appreciate that big time! Keep up the good work on the blog!I really really wish this would work.Thank you, Ty. I'm glad you remembered to come back and post your scores! :-)


car insurance san diego

auto insurance los angeles

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Smart Home said...

Forever advice takes to heart. I truly take account the time you've taken to share your thoughts. It is an outstanding assistance, thanks so much!

12:51 AM  
Anonymous Smart Home said...

Forever advice takes to heart. I truly take account the time you've taken to share your thoughts. It is an outstanding assistance, thanks so much!

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home