Monday, May 09, 2011

Into The Wilderness

In anticipation of the seriously STUNNING new Burning Hearts EP, Into The Wilderness, here is a look at the equally beautiful video for the title track. If this is not the precise visual realization of Burning Hearts' melodically colorful dreampop than I just don't know what is. There's enough color and film grain here to feed a small country. Go big:



Into The Wilderness will be out mid-June-ish on Shelflife Records!

Labels: , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! Pre-ordered from ShelfLife. :) MichaelH

1:05 PM  
Blogger Gongchime said...

Both the music and video are good. I'll recommend it to my friends.

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good song! Video reminds me a bit of the Blair Witch Project, but a little less scary. Looking forward to the EP.

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Naomi B. said...

Hi there!
I just wanted to stop by and tell you how much of an awesome blog you have! Since you like new music, I also wanted to share some with you! Please copy and paste the link provided below into your browser. Enjoy!

http://bit.ly/lU5xuv

4:23 AM  
Blogger ashirwaad-holiday-apts-goa said...

Nice video and song.
Accommodation Goa

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Greens Drink said...

I honestly love the video, the song is appropriate with it.

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home