Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A monthly mix: October 2011!


This month's cover art features Koloman Moser's "Profilbildnis eines M├Ądchens".

Did you guys know that October is the best month ever? Because IT IS. I hope you like this mix. As with all Fall season mixes, I highly recommend pairing it with a nice crisp evening stroll. Bye!

GO TO THERE

Tracklist:
01. Archers of Loaf "Toast"
02. Beat Happening "Gravedigging Blues"
03. Eggplant "Often I Lie"
04. Rose Melberg "Spin"
05. Princess Niko "The Broken Paper-Heart Club"
06. Sea Lions "To Love Somebody" (Bee Gees cover)
07. Sleeping Bag "Ben"
08. Seam "Granny 9X"
09. Post Post "Entryway"
10. The Ropers "These Days"
11. Veronica Falls "The Fountain"
12. Waxahatchee "Catfish"
13. Twerps "Dreamin"
14. Dinosaur Jr. "Goin Home"
15. Portastatic "Why Pinch Yourself"
16. Yo La Tengo "Take Care"

Labels: , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

11 Comments:

Blogger Dr Wu said...

Thank you! I've enjoyed your blog and mixes for years now. And I very often neglect to mention my appreciation for what you do. And you're spot-on about October! Cheers.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Thanks!! I'm glad people still come around for these!

3:43 PM  
Blogger rob said...

I'll add my appreciation. I've been enjoying your mixes and posts for at least a year now. Can't wait to listen. Many thanks!

4:12 AM  
Blogger Tiger Finger said...

best mixes ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:42 AM  
Blogger Lolaroid said...

this will be the soundtrack while i'm preparing my graduation thesis...

10:53 AM  
Blogger W. said...

very nice thank you.

10:06 PM  
Blogger gwl said...

The visit was useful. Content was really very informative. visit giftwithlove dot com(Online Florists).

10:39 AM  
Blogger MikeH said...

Enjoyed Post Post quite a lot.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Sean Moss said...

I've found so much good music through this site!

2:03 AM  
Anonymous WOW Gold EU said...

Thanks for the informative writing. Would mind updating some good tips about it. I still wait your next place.

Tera Gold in goldsoon is your wise choice.Goldsoon has a full stock of World Of Warcraft Gold.Buy RS Gold in Goldsoon, no wasting time and money. Only 100% happy game and shopping experience!

2:26 AM  
Blogger riftplat said...

buy wow gold
cheap wow gold

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home